As part of our organizing actions, we will be introducing small ways that you can help to advance the Cause of Elisabeth Leseur.
We are asking that you consider having a mass offered at your local parish for Elisabeth on (or around) the anniversary of her death: 3-May. We’d also love for you to let us know if you do (parish name & location); an important part of advancing her cause is to demonstrate a continued following from around the world. We know it is there; help us prove it!
As of April 22, 2018, we have the following mass sites confirmed. We’ll update this count every couple of weeks, so send us your information whenever you are able.
Mass sites for 3-May 2018 include:
- United States
- Saint Joseph High School (Natrona Heights, PA) – Weekly School Mass (Tuesday, April 17)
- Diocese of Wilmington, Delaware (Thursday, May 3)
- The Pittsburgh Oratory of St. Philip Neri (Thursday, May 3)
- Anonymous (Thursday, May 3)
- Dominican House of Studies (Washington, D.C) . Private Mass (May 3)
- Ascension Parish (Melbourne, FL) . Daily Mass (May 3)
- Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Pennsylvania (Friday, May 11)
- Église Saint-Germain de Saint-Germain-en-Laye (Thursday, May 3, 2018)
- Église Sainte-Anne de l’Étang-la-Ville (Thursday, May 3, 2018)
- Pelussin (Central France) (Thursday, May 3, 2018)
Additionally, we are beginning to collect funds to advance the Cause. More information about our goals for 2018 can be found on our Support the Cause page.