As part of our organizing actions, we will be introducing small ways that you can help to advance the Cause of Elisabeth Leseur.
We are asking that you consider having a mass offered at your local parish for Elisabeth on (or around) the anniversary of her death: 3-May. We’d also love for you to let us know if you do (parish name & location); an important part of advancing her cause is to demonstrate a continued following from around the world. We know it is there; help us prove it!
As of February 24, 2018, we have the following mass sites confirmed. We’ll update this count every couple of weeks, so send us your information whenever you are able.
Mass sites include:
- United States
- Diocese of Wilmington, Delaware (Thursday, May 3, 2018)
- The Pittsburgh Oratory of St. Philip Neri (Thursday, May 3, 2018)
- Anonymous (Thursday, May 3, 2018)
- Église Saint-Germain de Saint-Germain-en-Laye (Thursday, May 3, 2018)
- Église Sainte-Anne de l’Étang-la-Ville (Thursday, May 3, 2018)